A key player in the ICT industry, we consider our outstanding workforce to be our core asset. Our approach to developing our workforce includes recruiting exceptional talent and supporting long-term professional development. We invite talented individuals to join our exciting team and to help build a great organization.
Get Ready to Start Your Exciting Journey.
Joining KEEP DESIGN means that you will learn new skills along the way. Working for different clients with a variety of requirements, you’ll be exposed to wide range of projects that will enhance your career development. Brands we work with include the JKRNS, MYCC, SCOMI, FELDA, PETRONAS, UKM HOLDING, DELFI, AXIATA, Signature International, Jaditoner and many more. Check out our site www.keepdesign.com.my / www.keepdesign.my
AN exciting career aspiration for a proven digital sales and relationship building professional to play a significant role for award-winning digital agency, KEEP DESIGN. Work with a creative young team on major brand web projects and be rewarded lucratively.
- Highly incentive role with a solid base. Excellent commissions!
- You will be selling the best breed of digital strategy, UX, web design & development, mobile apps and eCommerce from an industry leader
- You will have at least 2 years experience or a proven record of hitting sales targets for a digital agency or web development agency
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Researching and cross-selling additional products or services that could benefit clients
- At least 3 years experience selling major website design and development solutions for a web development or digital agency.
- Proven record hitting sales targets.
- Strong experience in sales, prospecting, networking and presentations.
- Experience building strong client relationships and growing existing accounts.
- Expertise in writing tender responses and proposals for major web projects.
- Expertise in digital strategy and digital account direction.
- Knowledge of web technologies, CMSs, mobile apps and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of website design and development best practices.
We are currently looking for PHP developers with strong Laravel framework experience. We work with some of Malaysia’s biggest brand name. You will have at least 1 – 2 solid years of PHP developement experience with a proven portfolio of websites.
- Involved in the whole project life cycle which includes requirement analysis, system design, software development, system testing, project deployment, debugging, project documentation and maintenance.
- Assist in technical feasibility study and provide recommendations.
- Carry out research and development to improve product and to resolve technical difficulties.
- Responsible for timely delivery of applications and modules.
- Project lead when experienced and skilled enough.
- At least 1 – 2 years of PHP development experience.
- Great communication skills with the ability to share knowledge with other developers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Passion to create quality work with like minded people.
- Some knowledge in mobile development (Android/IOS).
We’re seeking for someone with an eye for details and the ability to turn big ideas into solid visuals. If you have the passion in creating kick-ass storyboards and mockups, we want you.
- Work with Art Director on creative pitches.Ability to illustrate and visualize ideas and turn them into polished mock-ups and storyboards.
- Equipped with skill sets to design, and develop in HTML and CSS.
- Knowledgable in best practices in UI/UX in both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Innovative in researching new creative ideas, software or technologies.
- Well verse in Adobe software and tools.
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to understand market needs and apply creative skills practically.
- Able to think out of the box and develop good creative concepts.
- Team player with good communication and organization skills.
- Some knowledge in photography and video editing.
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.